Volunteering is a great way to give back!
Thank you to our volunteers for your generous support through the gift of your time and talent – we couldn’t do it without you!
I’m interested in being a Code Brew volunteer Barista!
Requirements of Code Brew Volunteers
1. Patience, tactfulness and reliability
2. Good communication skills
3. Ability to relate well with other volunteers
4. Cheerful, calm personality
5. Clear understanding of the importance of confidentiality
6. Level of physical health adequate to meet the tasks required
7. Willingness to commit time on a scheduled or flexible basis as needed
Parameters of Service
1. Hours: To be determined with the Code Brew manager
2. Supervision and Training: Provided by Code Brew staff
3. Location: Code Brew Cafe, located at NRGH