You can help and make a difference
Host your own event
When you host an event or promotion on behalf of the Nanaimo & District Hospital Foundation, you help fund new medical equipment, patient comfort items, healthcare education and large projects that transform healthcare in our Central Vancouver Island communities. Thank you!
Ways you can help
- A-thons: walk/run, skip, read, bowl, swim, bike, dance, skateboard, exercise,
- Sporting events: golf tournament, fishing derby, cycling event, run/walk
- Special Events: wine & cheese, block party, boat cruise, concert, fashion show, BBQ, car show
- Tributes: birthday, memorial/celebration of life, graduation, anniversary
- Other ideas: garage sale, bake sale, car wash, craft show, theme party
There are also fun and easy ways for businesses to support our fundraising efforts including: jeans days, percentage of sales, Point of Sale promotion, special events such as golf and baseball tournaments, employee donation matching and more!
Contact Amber White to assist with planning, helpful tips or to answer any questions.