Volunteering is another way to give for life!
The Foundation benefits immensely from the dedication of volunteers.
Thank you to our volunteers for your generous support through the gift of your time and talent – we couldn’t do it without you!
I am interested in volunteering…
Event Assistance – Golf For Life, Run For Life, etc.
To assist the Foundation Staff with hosting events, including the Golf for Life and Run for Life.
Equipment installers and follow up visitors.
[Visit Lifeline Website]
Volunteer as a Barista at Code Brew coffee Kiosk in the NRGH’s lobby.
[Visit Code Brew Page]
Requirements of the Volunteer
1. Patience, tactfulness and reliability.
2. Good communication skills.
3. Ability to relate well with other volunteers.
4. Cheerful, calm personality.
5. Clear understanding of the importance of confidentiality.
6. Level of physical health adequate to meet the tasks required.
7. Willingness to commit time on a scheduled or flexible basis as needed.
Parameters of Service
1. Hours: Dependent on the timing of the specific event
2. Supervision and Training: Provided by Foundation, Lifeline or Code Brew staff
3. Location: Dependent on the location of the specific event